[Haskell-beginners] having trouble with helloworld style program

Sukumaran A sukumaaar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 14:03:29 CEST 2011

Dear Sunil
I am very new to haskell, started reading  http://learnyouahaskell.com and
completed upto functionally-solving-problems. In your example, it is very
clear where the issue is

Please check below code and try to infer what is wrong with you. Please let
me know if you want explanation from my side.

module Main where
import Prelude

stringToInt::String->Int
stringToInt str = read str