[Haskell-beginners] Haskell Support for iPad

Zbigniew Stanasiuk zbigergofun at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 02:20:59 CET 2011

Thanks for info. The people of there are rather concentrated on cross-compiling to iPhone apps.
I would like to have ghc and/or ghci ports for iPad platform rather.
Up to now there is a small app "CodeToGo" from AppleStore where you can write some code in Haskell (or in many other languages), send the source file to the server for compiling and get the results back on your screen.
Standalone ghc port for iPad would be best!!

Regards,
Zbigniew Stanasiuk

Wysłane z iPada