[Haskell-beginners] Can't find or open a Sqlite3 database in Windows Vista

Patrick Lynch kmandpjlynch at verizon.net
Thu Feb 3 16:08:39 CET 2011

...could this be the problem...in Windows Vista I cannot change the file name in the directory c:\Program Files (x86)\Haskell Platform\2010.2.0.0\winghci but can change it in c:\users\user directory...

    ...> ren  "c:\Program Files (x86)\Haskell Platform\2010.2.0.0\winghci\test1.db" test2.db
    Access is denied.

...but I can see the contents of this file:

    ...> type test1.db
    hello, world!

...is it possible to specify the directory c:\users\user in ghci so that Sqlite3 will look there to open the database and then to create a table in it?

Good day