[Haskell-beginners] gtk2hs [GIMP ToolKit]

Tim Baumgartner baumgartner.tim at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 5 19:50:34 CET 2011

Hi Patrick,

I have only used Windows 7 for some minutes but I think "C:\Program Files"
is only symbolic there, displayed in the UI and translated to different
languages. But on disk I think it's always "C:\Program Files (x86)",
regardless of the language. Therefore it's possible to create anoter folder
"C:\Program Files". Then both folders look same in the UI but are different
on disk. I think it's a bad idea to do this. If you have done so (or an
application did without being asked), perhaps removing the additional folder
is an option that helps to prevent further confusion...

Regards
Tim