[Haskell-beginners] Problem building MusicXML

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:34:50 CEST 2011

The last good version of HaXml seems to be 1.20.2 - according to
Hackage version 1.22 doesn't build due to missing file errors. So I
would install this version by itself, then when you try to install to
install musicxml once you have a working HaXml.

I don't use cabal-install so unfortunately I can't tell you which
commands to use, but I know you can tell it to install particaular
versions rather than "latest".