[Haskell-beginners] Cannot install cairo with cabal...

Sean Charles sean at objitsu.com
Thu Jul 7 13:30:27 CEST 2011

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Job done, thanks Jack and Daniel.... time for a drink?  ...think about
it....groan ;)

All the best, saying that, svgcairo then failed to install with:
   cabal install --ghc-option=-DCABAL_VERSION_MINOR=10 svgcairo

...but it was because I hadn't installed the ubuntu librsvg stuff, which
I promptly and re-running the above command worked just fine.

So, I now have Cairo and Cairo SVG bindings locked and loaded, what
shall I do with them? (Just kidding!)
Once again a big thanks to everybody that's stopped to hell.

All the best
:)
Sean