[Haskell-beginners] Seeking some clarification...

Sean Charles sean at objitsu.com
Sun Jun 5 21:43:39 CEST 2011

> That'll bomb of course on malformed input, but that's probably okay in this
> scenario.
It's from a hand-crafted googledoc spreadsheet and *ought* to be correct! ;)

[snip]

> Missing parentheses, it's (String ->  IO ()) ->  [String] ->  IO ()
Yes, I know. I also know that I left the cover sheet of the new TPS
reports!  ;)

Good ffedback so far... I can see that the term 'action' is one I need
to use more in my head when thinking about monads... I am brewing some
Java (!) and off to watch "Don't Fear The Monad" again...