[Haskell-beginners] Simple warp-based server

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Fri Jun 10 10:25:33 CEST 2011

Hi Michael,

Using WAI/Warp for this sounds reasonable. WAI actually works very
nicely with aeson, as they both use blaze-builder and
attoparsec-enumerator allows JSON values to be parsed directly from
the request body stream. I've put together an example of both the
server and client for the next Yesod cookbook blog post:

http://www.yesodweb.com/show/map/105

HTH,
Michael