[Haskell-beginners] Web frameworks

Dmitry Simonchik dima at simonchik.net
Fri Jun 17 08:48:08 CEST 2011

Hi,

Sorry, but I'm not sure if there is a single framework that is easy for a
beginner :) But from all above I'd choose Yesod. I have some expierience in
web development in haskell (i made SaaS service to create and manage online
stores with haskell - alovendo.com). Unfortunately when I started it I also
was a beginner and decided to build my own framework to get deeper
understanding of what i was doing. Since then i reviewed existing frameworks
and in my opinion Yesod has beautiful and powerful architecture with many
options to customize it to your own needs. If i ever start another web
project in haskell I definitely choose yesod.