[Haskell-beginners] Text.Xhtml.Table problems, with a very simple table

Jack Henahan jhenahan at uvm.edu
Mon Jun 20 21:40:03 CEST 2011

If I'm reading your diagram correctly (and I'm not sure I am), removing the parentheses from your triTable definition seems to work for me. Rendered, it looks liks

1
2 3

I'm not sure if your intention is that the 3 should be centered, but if so, obviously that doesn't work.

Prelude Text.Html> let triTable a1 a2 b = table << a1 </> a2 <-> b
Prelude Text.Html> triTable (toHtml $ "1") (toHtml $ "2") (toHtml $ "3")
<TR>
   <TABLE COLSPAN = "2">
      1
   </TABLE>