[Haskell-beginners] Confused by GLFW and more

Felipe Almeida Lessa felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:59:12 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Britt Anderson
<britt.uwaterloo at gmail.com> wrote:
>  --sequence_ $ map (trialLoop gain tolerance joy) (trialList ps)
>  trialLoop gain tolerance joy ((trialList ps)!!0)
>  trialLoop gain tolerance joy ((trialList ps)!!1)

First of all, instead of "sequence_ $ map ..." use "mapM_ ...", which
is the same thing but nicer.

Now, have you tried "mapM_ (trialLoop gain tolerance joy) (take 2 $
trialList ps)"?  That should be the same as those two lines you wrote.
 I am suspecting here that your program is hanging only with mapM_
because of some of the trials that are not the first two.

HTH,

--
Felipe.