[Haskell-beginners] Network.Curl POST body not showing up

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+hs at mega-nerd.com
Thu May 12 06:09:55 CEST 2011

Michael Xavier wrote:

> I've tried 3 different HTTP libraries for this project: Network.HTTP (which
> doesn't support SSL), Network.Curl, and http-enumerator. This project
> requires SSL, HTTP Basic Auth and Post. Network.HTTP does not support SSL
> and http-enumerator does not support HTTP basic authentication. The
> maintainer said he'd welcome a patch to it but I don't really have the time
> or skill at this stage to implement something like that.

Nakamura-san has provided you with some code that gets you part way
to where you need to be.

Basic auth is something I'm going to need in http-enumerator pretty
soon so I'll probably have a stab at it over the next week or two.
If you're interested in that and you haven't heard back from me
in say two weeks, feel free to ping me.

Cheers,
Erik