[Haskell-beginners] Network.Curl POST body not showing up

Michael Xavier nemesisdesign at gmail.com
Fri May 13 08:19:09 CEST 2011

Basic auth is something I'm going to need in http-enumerator pretty

> soon so I'll probably have a stab at it over the next week or two.
> If you're interested in that and you haven't heard back from me
> in say two weeks, feel free to ping me.

I have an active issue with the author of the project on github discussing
this very thing:

https://github.com/snoyberg/http-enumerator/issues/14#comment_1086615

I'm not really up to implementing auth quite yet but it may help you in your
endeavors. Definitely keep me posted if you decide to tackle this issue. I'd
definitely like to swap out the backend on my library for http-enumerator
which i now greatly prefer to Network.Curl

Thanks so much for the code sample Satoshi. It is a bit daunting to me as a
Haskell novice but I was able to massage it into what I needed. It's
unfortunate at how much more convoluted the Curl api is when you want to
POST instead of GET but I suspect as others have suggested that this may
have a lot to do with the underlying C API.

--
Michael Xavier
http://www.michaelxavier.net