[Haskell-beginners] question about Yesod

Michael Litchard michael at schmong.org
Fri May 20 01:09:25 CEST 2011

I admire what's been done with Yesod, especially in the example given
by the Haskellers website. It's time I start making design decisions
for my own website project, and I thought it would be a great idea to
just steal from Haskellers liberally. My initial approach was to just
gut Haskellers until everything I don't need is gone. This isn't
working out as I had hoped. If it's not a huge pain in the butt, could
someone put an example on github that does the following: I'm looking
for the look of Haskellers. The tabs, and navbars is fine. The little
bar that tracks what part of the site you are on would be bonus.

Thanks for any help on this.

Michael Litchard