[Haskell-beginners] Load functions from broken source code files?

Christopher Howard christopher.howard at frigidcode.com
Sat May 21 05:44:43 CEST 2011

Is there some way in GHCi to load a single function from a broken source
code file? E.g, you're writing a program, the main function is
incomplete, and half the other functions are broken, but you are
developing one function and you just want to load in the current version
of that, reload it after some editing, and so forth.

I can see how normally that would not be a good idea, but I was
wondering if there was some hackish way to do it that was fairly easy
and quick.

--
frigidcode.com
theologia.indicium.us