[Haskell-beginners] wxHaskell: Make textCtrl logger scroll one line at a time

Paulo Pocinho pocinho at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 16:04:50 CEST 2011

Hello. I want to know how to make the textCtrl widget scroll only one
line at a time instead the default one page at a time.

The usage is the same as the one given by the examples. Text is
appended to a textCtrl that serves as a logging window.

However, once the appended line reaches the bottom of the scrolled
text, the textCtrl automatically "jumps" one page. There is an
attribute in wxWidgets called ScrollLine () that makes it only scroll
the number of lines we want [1] but I can't find it in wxHaskell.

How can I make text scroll one line instead of jumping a screen at a time?