[Haskell-beginners] haskell-src

jean verdier verdier.jean at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 11:53:24 CEST 2011

I trust the parsers (haskell-src and haskell-src-exts) as i suppose that
they output a correct ast from valid haskell sources and produce an
error otherwise. The error reported have locations that are more or less
correct (off by one token in some cases) and messages that i would not
expect. Still i would not qualify those problems as bugs as those
parsers are more like (Source -> Maybe AST) so the error info is not
that important. Thus it's not handling things incorrectly IMHO.