[Haskell-beginners] Data-List-Utils

CEO'Riley ceoriley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 03:15:53 CEST 2011

Hi David,

Thanks for responding.  I'm out here at the hackage.haskell.org site and
performed the search.  I guess my first question here would be "what is
missing"?  Does this mean something is missing?  I see it for a lot of the
components (functions) of Data.List.Utils.

Regards,
CEO'Riley
Charles E. O'Riley Jr.