[Haskell-beginners] Training tasks

Nikita Beloglazov nikita at taste-o-code.com
Mon Apr 16 18:46:04 CEST 2012

Hi.
I'm building website where people can try and "taste" new languages by
solving small or mediums size tasks. Tasks are language specific and should
show best features of the language. Website is not meant to teach new
language but to give idea what is this language good for.
Now I want to add Haskell. I need about 7-10 tasks for now. First three of
four tasks are introductory, they should show/check basics of haskell. E.g.
given n, return sum of squares of first n even numbers. Other tasks are
more complicated and show advantages of functional programming in general
or some specific haskell features.
I don't have any experience with haskell and I need you help. Could you
help me with ideas for tasks?

Thank you,
Nikita Beloglazov