[Haskell-beginners] cmath Install troubles

Tom Murphy amindfv at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 00:29:39 CEST 2012

cmath doesn't build now, but I successfully installed hsc3 (which
depends on cmath) on my computer less than 6 months ago. Same CPU and
OS version, but different ghc/HP, and possibly different XCode.

Also:

Some other packages which have the same FFI C-include style build fine
on my machine. Some which even include math.h. For example:
- strptime
- mp3decoder

So maybe it's not a problem involving not having -fvia-c?

Tom