[Haskell-beginners] Two questions for a production project...

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Fri Apr 20 17:09:35 CEST 2012

On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 17:04:17 +0200
"Henk-Jan van Tuyl" <hjgtuyl at chello.nl> wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 01:40:02 +0200, Mike Meyer <mwm at mired.org> wrote:
>
> > I've got a project coming up that I could use haskell for, providing I
> > can convince myself that it's appropriate. The critical question is:
> >
> > Anyone using Haskell in a long-running production application? I'm
> > talking about something where the program would run for weeks or
> > months non-stop, with either multiple threads or multiple copies.
>
> What's the other question?

I wondered if someone would comment on that.

I changed my mind about the second one, and failed to update the subject.

It was "Any success in using the webkit bindings in a multi-threaded
application"?  In particular, one that's using multiple OS threads?

       Thanks,
       <mike
--
Mike Meyer <mwm at mired.org>		http://www.mired.org/
Independent Software developer/SCM consultant, email for more information.