[Haskell-beginners] Two questions for a production project...

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Mon Apr 23 16:46:07 CEST 2012

umptious wrote:
> ...I can't find a list of real world users for
> Yesod etc.

There are a number of companies doing web development
using each of the various Haskell web frameworks, as well as
freelancers. Since you mentioned Yesod specifically, yes,
some of them use Yesod.

I wont' speak for any them, though. Instead, join the web-devel
mailing list to keep up with what's happening
in the Haskell web development world: