[Haskell-beginners] How to deal with library dependencies?

Tim Perry tim.v2.0 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 19:02:18 CEST 2012

I believe there is a post on this from the Yesod developers:
http://www.yesodweb.com/blog/2012/04/cabal-meta

It looks like the suggest using a better wrapper around cabal and making
virtual play-spaces to install into. I confess, I haven't taken the time to
learn it, but it sounds like they have thought through this a couple times.
Good luck!

Tim