[Haskell-beginners] Haskell as a useful practical 'tool' for intelligent non-programmers

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Sun Apr 29 23:23:36 CEST 2012

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 03:32:48 -0400
Michael Orlitzky <michael at orlitzky.com> wrote:

> On 04/29/2012 02:35 AM, Mike Meyer wrote:
> We were never talking about easy, only possible.

You may not have ever been talking about easy, but that's pretty much
all I've been talking about. In fact, that's my point: functions not
being first-class objects in ruby makes functional programming in it
harder. This makes it a poor choice if haskell (or any other language
where functional programming is de rigueur) is the goal.

   <mike
--
Mike Meyer <mwm at mired.org>		http://www.mired.org/
Independent Software developer/SCM consultant, email for more information.