[Haskell-beginners] cabal install errors & issues

Benjamin Edwards edwards.benj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 19:50:26 CEST 2012

It really depends on what you are looking to teach!

For professional dev with lots of packages and different projects then
sandboxing is a must.

I imagine for a lab you could get away with what's in the haskell platform.
I got cabal-dev going on a windows box not too long ago. When I get home I
will have a tinker.

I am sure someone with more windows experience than I can chime in.