[Haskell-beginners] cabal install errors & issues

Antoine Latter aslatter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 04:36:54 CEST 2012

Oh, I was assuming you already had a version of 'network' installed
that came with the Haskell Platform - the platform comes with:

 network-2.3.0.13
 HTTP-4000.2.3

So I assumed they were being installed again because of the flag.

Really, the platform comes with everything that cabal-dev depends on,
so it might be easier to solve whatever error message you're getting
without the '--force' flag.

Antoine