[Haskell-beginners] Haskell Platform on OS X Lion with Xcode 4.3

Philippe Sismondi psismondi at arqux.com
Sat Feb 18 03:20:16 CET 2012

Thanks, Brandon. That set me straight.

Actually, I misspoke in my original post. I had completely forgotten that I upgraded from Snow Leopard to Lion on my new machine, and then installed Xcode 4.3. As a result I was looking at a /Developer directory from an earlier install of Xcode. I noticed the mention in post you included that /Developer is now *gone*.

Anyway, in the meanwhile I have installed Snow Leopard on a separate partition on my new machine. I have already installed the HP on the Snow Leopard partition, so I'll use that until it's sorted out. Or, I may try the suggestion from Luca in your post.

Thanks again.