[Haskell-beginners] Haskell Platform on OS X Lion with Xcode 4.3

Philippe Sismondi psismondi at arqux.com
Sat Feb 18 03:42:27 CET 2012

Actually, things are better than i thought.

Further reading on Xcode 4.3 led me to understand that even a command line gcc is a separate download and install with Xcode 4.3. I did that, and since I do have the 10.5 sdk from an earlier install of Xcode, I was able to install the Haskell Platform.

That's not to say that I have tested it or anything. I can fire up ghci and compile with ghc, though, so I may be good to go.

Thanks.