[Haskell-beginners] wxHaskell install errors

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Thu Jun 7 05:57:57 CEST 2012

I did a complete re-build of wxWidgets2.9, and it seemed to complete successfully with a built library files: gcc_mswuddll & gcc_mswudll.

Then I went into the samples directory and built all the samples, they all seemed to build fine, but when I try to execute them they give:
"   wbase293ud_gcc_custom.dll not found ...".

And it still doesn't seem to have installed wxc or wxcore (not in the cabal directory).

Does anyone run WxHaskell 2.9 on Windows?