[Haskell-beginners] best way to proceed with package install

Miguel Negrao miguel.negrao-lists at friendlyvirus.org
Tue Oct 30 01:00:25 CET 2012

A 29/10/2012, às 23:10, Michael Litchard escreveu:

> I am trying to install updated version of yesod-platform, and got this
> output from "cabal install yesod-platform". Could someone please
> advise on the most efficient way to proceed?

I get this sort of errors all the time and never seem to understand how to fix them. Is there some place I can read on how to understand these errors, and understand what to do about them, instead of feeling totally at loss and coming every time to the list to ask for help ? Also, why can the reinstalls mess up things ?

best
Miguel Negrão