[Haskell-beginners] sometimes Haskell isn't what you want

Dennis Raddle dennis.raddle at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 10:10:14 CEST 2012

Sadly, I've decided Haskell is not the right language for my current
project. Python is better. I need to hack together data, and strict typing
is getting in the way. Most of my algorithms are better served with
imperative/mutable-data. I learned a lot about Haskell trying to do it, but
my knowledge of the language is not quiet good enough and I feel like I'm
fighting the language. Python is better. For now.