[Haskell-beginners] Comfortable handling of module hierarchies

damodar kulkarni kdamodar2000 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 17:04:56 CEST 2012

A feature being "more complicated" for the users to use or for the
implementers to implement cannot be the SOLE reason for that feature to be
discarded. If we consider implementation concerns, then we can see that the
Haskell designers have included many features that are certainly candidates
deserving the title: "very much complicated";

e.g. various constructs from category theory, or
       support for lazy evaluation, or
       features being targeted for the "Data Parallel Haskell"
and so on

In particular, I am interested in knowing whether this feature is in direct
conflict with any other features the Haskell has.

- Damodar