[Haskell-beginners] wx lists on holidays? DnD Question..

luc taesch luc.taesch at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 15:35:30 CEST 2013

It looks like I cannot push any messges to the wx lists for 28/4.
is there only moderator , that would be out in holidays ?

Your mail to 'wxhaskell-users' with the subject ...

Is ther only one moderator possible ? (Otherwise, I may volonteer, as I
may need it for the next month ;-)-

are there any other channel in the meantime ? any IRC ?

I had a Drag and Drop question I documented here :
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15867654/wx-haskell-drag-and-drop-example

if anyone could help..