[Haskell-beginners] wx lists on holidays? DnD Question..

luc taesch luc.taesch at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 22:49:31 CEST 2013

On 2013-04-08 17:40:35 +0000, Kim-Ee Yeoh said:

> On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 8:35 PM, luc taesch <luc.taesch at gmail.com> wrote:
>> It looks like I cannot push any messges to the wx lists for 28/4.
>> is there only moderator , that would be out in holidays ?
>
> This request reads as a bit pushy.

Did not meant to be, Kiim.   I was rather trying to detect any
technical issues on SF lists, or whatever, as my previous posts has no
such delay.

The other options I considered was holidays, ( which is quite an option
these days,  indeed ;-)
and so, I was proposing myself for the job of spam filtering, if that
is possble to have more than moderator.

in the meantime,  I was lucky enough to see the light and find my
answers, and pushed them as a getting started on Drag And Drop. I f any
interest, I can push this to haskell wiki, or wherever you prefer.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15867654/wx-haskell-drag-and-drop-example