[Haskell-beginners] Haskell and Category Theory

Simon Peter Nicholls simon at mintsource.org
Tue Feb 12 16:32:47 CET 2013

I can't help the OP unfortunately, but I find this topic to be pretty
interesting. I'd be interested in exploring the mathematical foundations of
CT.

So, looking at this from a different aspect, what mathematics book /
knowledge would I need in order to make Mac Lane's "Categories for the
Working Mathematician" reasonably accessible, assuming UK A-Level further
mathematics level or equivalent has been attained?

Si