[Haskell-beginners] Is my understanding of ">>=" correct?

Sylvain HENRY hsyl20 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:34:02 CET 2013

Hi,

I tried to explain Haskell IO in an introductory talk. Slides are
available here:
http://www.sylvain-henry.info/home/data/uploads/teaching/shenry-slides-haskell-intro-2013.pdf

You may find the "Real World Haskell" section interesting to understand
monads. I use explicit World variables to explain how operations are
sequenced. It helped me to think about it this way when I learned it.

Cheers
Sylvain