[Haskell-beginners] A Week in and Clueless

Alexander O'Neill aloneill at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 04:18:46 CET 2013

Starting Project Euler in Haskell gave me those "hey, I remember a code example that would help me here" moments, which lead me to looking up half-remembered things like mapping over lists and really seeing the beauty of guards and types in function signatures. Back in university I know the exercises were where my real learning took place, not in reading the textbook or listening to the lectures. And it's the same with Haskell.

Good luck,

 - alexander