[Haskell-beginners] Memory usage prediction

Patrick Mylund Nielsen haskell at patrickmylund.com
Wed Jul 3 21:36:16 CEST 2013

I would say "yes". I haven't had any big problems with space leaks that I
couldn't identify via the profiler, then fix.

I certainly wouldn't look at another language instead of Haskell for this
one reason, unless you really need a specific arena size, and you know
exactly what you want where, in which case you're probably writing an
application that's better suited by a language without a garbage collector,
anyway.