[Haskell-beginners] (no subject)

Daniel Trstenjak daniel.trstenjak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 19:58:15 CET 2013

Hi Jamie,

> Ahh.  I got confused since (JSObject JSValue) is one of the JSValue types.
> Where is the JSValue constructor?  I saw it in Text.JSON.Types, but even after
> importing it, I get:

Ups, sorry, the data constructor to get a JSValue from a JSObject is
named - well - also JSObject.

So it's:

getJSObj $ JSObject a

There's a data type named JSObject:

newtype JSObject e = JSONObject { fromJSObject :: [(String, e)] }
    deriving (Eq, Ord, Show, Read, Typeable )

And there's a data constructor with the name JSObject for the data type JSValue:

data JSValue
    = ...
    | JSObject   (JSObject JSValue)
    deriving (Show, Read, Eq, Ord, Typeable)

Greetings,
Daniel