[Haskell-beginners] Fish tank monad

Adrian May adrian.alexander.may at gmail.com
Sun May 19 05:42:53 CEST 2013

On 19 May 2013 00:16, "Stephen Tetley" <stephen.tetley at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you wanting to draw schedules or calculate them?

Originally the former, but it grew into the latter.

> Calculating schedules is a model problem within the logic programming
> community - a language like Oz might be better suited to the task than
> Haskell (Oz having more developed infrastructure and literature in
> this area).

That's a good idea. I once did something like this in prolog. But rather
than start afresh in a language where I need keywords to say that something
is a function, or that it's lazy, I'm looking at the monadiccp package. No
need to care about performance.

BTW, anybody know if there's a backend for Diagrams that draws HTML5
elements?

Adrian.