[Haskell-beginners] Q 2 of 2: GUI and turnkey compiler?

Gan Uesli Starling gan at starling.us
Fri May 31 00:54:54 CEST 2013

Perl and Python both have GUI interfaces, which are handy for publishing
little give-away apps, as I used to do quite a lot in Perl/Tk and also
in ancient of days on JForth. Also to make give-away apps, there needs
to be a turn-key compiler, something into which I'd feed code and out
would come an *.exe (albeit quite bloated in size) that ran on any PC
which did not have Haskell already installed.

So, are there such things also for Haskell? A GUI and a means to issue
stand-alone apps?