[Haskell-beginners] IPerf in Haskell doesn't perform

Thomas Bach thbach at students.uni-mainz.de
Sat Nov 9 13:08:55 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-11-07 at 14:55 -0800, Bob Ippolito wrote:
> I took your code and made a few style cleanups so that hlint wouldn't
> complain and so that it would be easier to read.

Being able to see those changes you made one by one on github.com was
very instructive. Thanks!

> The space leak is a strictness issue that is common for Haskell
> beginners to do. […]

Interesting. I wouldn't have thought of that.

So, the space leak is avoided. Now, how do I get this thing to perform?
Profiling the program is probably the way to go. Hopefully I find the
time for this this week end.

Regards,

	Thomas.