[Haskell-beginners] IPerf in Haskell doesn't perform

Alexander Morozov etesial at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 19:32:42 UTC 2013

If it's still relevant... The problem is that the program sends data
in 8 byte chunks. Every write results in a syscall, context switch and
pushing the chunk through TCP stack, so overhead is great.

BTW, using Bytestring works well enough, my similar program [1] pushes
around 15Gbits through lo interface and saturates 1Gbit ethernet
connection.

[1] https://github.com/alexandermorozov/netperf

Regards,
Alexander