[Haskell-beginners] What to do next?

Bob Ippolito bob at redivi.com
Thu Mar 20 18:29:20 UTC 2014

I got a lot out of reading Parallel and Concurrent Programming in Haskell
by Simon Marlow. Purely Functional Data Structures by Chris Okasaki is also
quite useful. Haskell wasn't my first pure-ish FP language (I spent a lot
of time in Erlang) so for me it was really about wrapping my head around
Haskell's non-strict evaluation.

You could also try going through the exercises at http://exercism.io/ -
none of the exercises are too challenging but the code review component of
the site will keep you honest and will likely help you get closer to
writing better Haskell.