[Haskell-beginners] Installing Yesod!

Gilberto Melfe gilbertomelfe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 22:07:58 UTC 2014

Thanks for the reply!

I'm using openSUSE 13.1, and of all the packages "available" when I choose
to install the Haskell Platform, only the ones unmarked in the image I
attach to this reply, are not installed.

I didn't install them because they were not selected by default; also I
thought the ghc package might conflict with other stuff in the Haskell
Platform (maybe it was standalone version of ghc).

So I guess I should install: ghc, ghc-ghc and ghc-ghc-devel?

Simple Yes/No (Maybe:-)...