[Haskell-beginners] Learning Haskell with the help of trees

Michal Kawalec michal at bazzle.me
Sat May 10 12:05:08 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am beginning to learn Haskell, and I decided to try to implement a
tree. Its code is available at
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/dd3eaa8bc36025d7751c

I would need some help with implementing the delete element procedure. I
have a feeling I am doing something very unhaskelly there. Also, when
deleting a node having two children, how do I run two actions (swap the
values and delete the successor)?

Also, I would be delighted if you could take a look on the style and
similar aspects, as they are best addressed at the beginning.

Thanks,
Michal