[Haskell-beginners] Best way to have a fresh&updated Haskell installation

Christopher Allen cma at bitemyapp.com
Sat May 31 00:06:11 UTC 2014

My recommendation for Linux users is to use the Ubuntu PPA[1] if it's
compatible with your distro, otherwise binary distribution[2].

[1]: https://launchpad.net/~hvr/+archive/ghc
[2]: https://github.com/bitemyapp/learnhaskell#windows-and-other-linux-users

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 6:59 PM, Christian Espinoza L. <chespinoza at gmail.com