[C2hs] Good offer job part-time and full time.-28556

Chicago K. Aggravation odcp at nomade.fr
Fri Jun 24 15:46:35 EDT 2005

Dear Sir/Madam
Are you really looking for job?

   Onne of thhe biggesst Financce Coompany of East Euroope is glad to offeer
exxcellent woork prooviding real mooney to you!! No neeed to invesst or buy
prooductts in ordder to work with us.

No money to start?

About us:
     Financce Coompany, Latvia  was foundeed in 1995 by a team of
antiquities
expertts. By noow our commpany has growwn frrom a small commpany with 7
empployeees to an interrnational grroup with seveeral reepresentative offficees
in
differennt counttries of thhe woorld. Noowadays we are noot just seelling and
buying antiques, but are alsso dealing with orrganizationns of
interrnational
exxhibitionns, seeminars, tours and many otheer things. For more
information:
http://kocmonpab.spx-host.net

Our vacancies:
     Noow cliennts of our commpany connduct financial opeerationns all oveer
thhe
worlld inccluding Uniteed Kingdoom, but due to sufficiennt perrfection in
Banking Seervice we have somme difficulties in transslation and
reoorganization of our businesss, thereefore we are planning to opeen
brancches
in which we reequire Uniteed Kingddom. Noow we are loooking foor financial
assistantts whho will be reesponsiblle to acceept paymentts froom our cliennts.
At
this mooment we proovide and offfer woork at homme, aftter opeening offficees in
UKs, you will have an opportunity for working in our offices as well.

     Tooday we are loooking foor financial assistantts that will be
respoonsiblle
to acccept paymentts frrom clientts thhrough bank transffer, beecause of
imperrfection of bank systeem. UK's partnerrs of our cliennts have somme
difficulties with seending bank transslationns and cheeques to East Euroope.
You can make 10 % coommission froom evvery transfeer you will reeceive
thhrough
reelative to our businesss. Thhe reest neeeds to be transferrred to our
coompany's represenntative by Westerrn Union; all Westerrn Union feees are
paid
by us. On aveerage you will be making 2,000 US Dollars per week.

     We beelievve that you can geet goood future and achievemments in our
businesss. If our offfer is intteresting to you, pllease feeel freee in
seending
a mail to our HR offfice. Foor moore infformation our creew of Human
Reesourcces
is ready to answwer all your questions.

      If you are ready to beegin with us woork you shhould make thhe
foollowing,
go to site " Leave Reesume" Afteer you have made
during 24 hours we to you we shall sennd thhe coontract and we shall start
woork as sooon as posssible with you.

Sincerely yours,
Elite Job Company. Latvia