[C2hs] Compiling c2hs from darcs

Sakari I Jokinen sijokine at cs.helsinki.fi
Fri Mar 9 08:09:33 EST 2007

After getting c2hs from darcs and trying to compile it with ghc 6.6 I get
the following error:

[31 of 38] Compiling CParser          ( c2hs/c/CParser.hs, dist/build/c2hs/c2hs-tmp/CParser.o )

c2hs/c/CParser.hs:958:45:
    Couldn't match expected type `CDecl'
	   against inferred type `Either CDecl CStat'
      Expected type: Reversed [CDecl]
      Inferred type: Reversed [Either CDecl CStat]
    In the first argument of `reverse', namely `happy_var_3'
    In the first argument of `CCompound', namely
	`(reverse happy_var_3)'

Is this a known problem or should the version from darcs work and I am
just missing something?

Best regards,
Sakari