[C2hs] patch applied (c2hs): Document the declaration grammar

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Fri Mar 23 04:13:03 EDT 2007

Thu Mar 22 05:27:50 PDT 2007  Duncan Coutts <duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk>
  * Document the declaration grammar
  Many of the productions specify various sequences of type qualifiers,
  storage class specifiers, type names and struct/union/enum declaration
  specifiers. These are quite hard to specify consisely with an ordinary
  context free grammar so it's quite hard to follow. To make it easier to
  understand I've added an extended grammar syntax which allows sequences
  with constraints on the number of occurences of items in the sequence.
  This allows these grammars to be specified very concisely. So hopefully
  that makes it easier for people to follow. I certainly didn't understand
  the grammar until I re-specified it this way.
  Also updated a bunch of other misc docs.

    M ./c2hs/c/CParser.y -21 +142